New Protocols During Covid-19 Quarantine Period
It is our prayer that we all stay healthy and safe during these uncertain times. We are continuing to adapt our protocols to help do our part in slowing the spread. We also ask for additional patience and understanding during these times.
We will not be performing spays or neuters until the Shelter in Place order is lifted. Our new protocols are as follows:
1.Call ahead for an appointment. We will be seeing only urgent and emergency cases. Please call us if your pets condition is serious or can not wait.
2. Call ahead for your food or medication refills.
3. When you arrive please sign in on the clipboard at the lobby doors.
4. Then please wait in your car until we call you into an exam room.
5. If you are elderly or sick please send someone else with your furry one for their appointment.
6. We may ask to perform the exam in the back to help with social distancing by reducing human contact.
7. We are not allowing any minors into the clinic. If you must bring them with you please notify staff when scheduling your appointment or upon check in. We will take your pet in for the exam and then the doctor will speak with you so you may stay in your car with your children.
We are experiencing longer than normal wait holds on the phone. We are experiencing longer than norma wait times for your appointments. The main reason for these extended wait times is because we are fully disinfecting each exam room in between clients. We thank you for your continued understanding and patience during this time.